Duties and Responsibilities.
- Receive, transfer and make phone calls to external and internal parties.
- Welcome patients to the reception area.
- Assist patients in filling up their medical claim forms.
- Register patients for attendance.
- Provide guidance to patients on the various stations to be attended to.
- Assist in preparation of claim forms; verification of claim forms to ensure patients capture all the required documents.
- Make phone calls to patients on attendance of their respective booked clinics.
- Perform miscellaneous jobs-related duties as assigned.
- Diploma in Health Records (Degree in the same is an added advantage).
- At least three years’ experience in a similar role.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
All applications shall be sent to email@example.com on or before 6th April 2021.